Wednesday

New IKEA Collections: Viktigt and Giltig

No comments:
 


It can't be much of a secret that I have a weak spot for IKEA :-) I feel that people who bash this company for lack of original design only think of the basic Billy and Pax furniture ;-) Especially the IKEA PS collections are very remarkable and many designers who work for the great Scandinavian design brands also design for IKEA, like HAY's Scholten & Baijings for the IKEA PS 2014 collection. And don't forget the beautiful Sinnerlig collection (by Ilse Crawford) and the Brakig collection that everyone in the blog world went crazy about :-) In  April and May some new items will be introduced to the collection, which I'll show you below. I think the Viktigt collection in particular is very modern, minimal and chic!

The Giltig collection contains a lot of blue, but most of the items are simple too much for my minimal palette in terms of prints ;-) Still curious? See the rest of the Giltig collection here ;) I really like the blue ombre glassware! Items will likely be in stores in April.




A month later, in May, IKEA will introduce to Viktigt collection, which I really like. I particularly like the plates and the glassware! One can never have too many carafes, right? To see the entire Viktigt collection click here.



Which item do you like the best? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff